Spring is my favorite season! Celebrate the warmer weather in your class with this collection of spring read aloud books.
This post includes affiliate links. This means if you click through and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only share links to products that I know and love. View disclosure.
1. Spring is Here by Will Hillenbrand
Mole and Bear celebrate spring in this charming story. Spring is Here
2. Muncha, Muncha, Muncha! by Candace Fleming
This is a fun story about a gardener protecting his crops from hungry bunnies. Muncha, Muncha, Muncha!
3. Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin
Follow Worm through spring and summer as he shares his funny adventures. Diary of a Worm
4. That’s Not a Daffodil by Elizabeth Honey
This is a funny story about growing a daffodil and looking at things in different ways. That’s Not a Daffodil
5. Manana Iguana by Ann Whitford Paul
Manana Iguana shares the story of the Little Red Hen with a Latin twist. Students will love the funny characters. Manana Iguana
6. We Are the Gardeners by Joanna Gaines
This story tells of a family who likes to garden, but they must overcome the obstacles of gardening. They learn to never give up something they’re passionate about. We are the Gardeners
7. Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring by Kenard Pak
In this narrative a boy leaves his house to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring. The celebrates the coming of spring with fun pictures. Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring
8. The Reasons for Seasons by Gail Gibbons
This book offers an explanation about how seasons happen and what people do each season. The Reasons for Seasons
9. Flowers and Showers by Rebecca Fjelland Davis
Young learners will love this beautiful spring counting book. Flowers and Showers
10. The Great Eggscape by Jory John
This great story shares the importance of friendship and teamwork. When Shel must look for a lost friend everyone helps out. The Great Eggscape