Ways to Use:
These Valentine number cards are versatile. They can be used as the foundation of many different math activities. Use them in math centers, small groups, or independent work.
Just a few ideas:
- Find and match all the numbers in each different format.
- Place the cards face down, then take turns finding matching pairs.
- Place the cards in number order.
- Choose a card and tell what number comes next.
- Choose a card and practice writing the number.
- Choose a card and build that number using blocks or math cubes.
More suggestions included in the directions.
What is included:
⭐ 20 Counting Pictures Cards
⭐ 20 Number Cards
⭐ 20 Ten Frame Cards
⭐ 20 Tally Mark Cards
⭐ 20 Number Word Cards
⭐ Teacher Directions and Tips
⭐ Color and BW
PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade students who are working with counting, reading, and representing numbers 1-20.
✔️ Count objects to 20.
✔️ Recognize and name numbers to 20.
✔️ Use ten frames to represent numbers to 20.
✔️ Use tally marks to represent numbers to 20.
✔️ Read number words to 20.
This is a low-prep activity. You can simply print, cut apart the cards, and go. Use cardstock and laminate for durability.