Ways to Use:
These St. Patrick’s Day number cards are versatile. They can be used as the foundation of many different math activities. Use them in math centers, small groups, or independent work.
Just a few ideas:
- Find and match all the numbers in each different format.
- Place the cards face down, then take turns finding matching pairs.
- Place the cards in number order.
- Choose a card and tell what number comes next.
- Choose a card and practice writing the number.
- Choose a card and build that number using blocks or math cubes.
More suggestions included in the directions.
What is included:
⭐ 20 Counting Pictures Cards
⭐ 20 Number Cards
⭐ 20 Ten Frame Cards
⭐ 20 Tally Mark Cards
⭐ 20 Number Word Cards
⭐ Teacher Directions and Tips
⭐ Color and BW
PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade students who are working with counting, reading, and representing numbers 1-20.
✔️ Count objects to 20.
✔️ Recognize and name numbers to 20.
✔️ Use ten frames to represent numbers to 20.
✔️ Use tally marks to represent numbers to 20.
✔️ Read number words to 20.
This is a low-prep activity. You can simply print, cut apart the cards, and go. Use cardstock and laminate for durability.